1. Import Documents
Basic documents need for import in India:
- Invoice, Packing List
- Certificate of Origin
- B/L or AWB
- Authority Letter (if CHA involved)
- GATT declaration, IEC no.
Machinery, Equipment, some finished products:
- Technical write-ups, ETC.
- Chemical Composition
- Test bond required by customs.
Processed Food product import:
- Test Report & composition.
Un-processed food, plant Products, wood import, fruits & seeds import:
- Phytosanitary Certificate with Fumigation endorsement
- Certificate of Origin. (if import consignment refries to Plant & protection Quarantine Department then their charges Rs.2500/ per consignment up to 1 MT, after that Rs.75 / per Mt for remaining part )
Importing Toys in to India:
- Certificate of Conformity by builder of goods has been tested in laboratory registered & permitted with ILAC, MRA (with seal & Stamp)
- SGS test Certificate, Self-Declaration by Supplier that goods been tested in Laboratory Registered with ILAC.
Import of Fabric, textile goods (knitted, non-woven), imported prayer mat, blanket & coated fabrics Etc..:
- Azo Dye Inspection Certificate. (colour testing certificate)
Importing Vegetable Seeds:
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Import Permit from PP&Q Department
- Permission from SCI.
Import of Plastic Granules:
- PLAT T essential for valuation.
Import under EPCG license:
- Registered EPCG License
- Bond com BG, Panelised Undertaking by Importer
- Bank Covering Letter
- Signature Attestation From Bank
- Copy of Board of Regulation, Particles of Memorandum
- Detail of Previous License.
Import of Ceramic Tiles from China:
- Form a necessary from Supplier for Customs Duty advantage.
Import of Wine & Whiskey:
- Test Certificate.
Import Clearance under 100% EOU:
- EXERCISE Certificate
- Procurement Certificate
- Green Card issued from DGFT
- manually BE Filling with Customs
- Master File from DGFT
- Manual Transactions.
2. Export Documents requirement:
- Packing List
- IEC, A.D. SDF /GR Forms,
- Contract- L/C
- Purchase Order of the overseas buyer.
- ARE-1, AR4 (both original and duplicate) and invoice.
- Inspection/ Examination Certificate from the councils related to products
- Certificate of Origin GSP Form A / Chambers of commerce Certificate of origin.
Metallic ores, Pigments :
- Certificate of Chemical Analysis
Foodstuffs, Marine products. Flour, Rice, Grains, lumber, plants, and plant materials :
- HEALTH/ Veterinary/ Phytosanitary Certification.
Export promotion councils:
- Registration/ certificate with export promotion councils related to commodity.
Export Benefits and incentives schemes:
- Drawback, DEPB, Advance License / Duty Exemption Entitlement Scheme (DEEC)
- Export Promotion. Capital Goods Scheme (EPCG)
Agriculture Products, Used Clothing:
- Fumigation Certificate
Apparel/ Fabric/ Textile :
- Inspection certificate - Azo dye
Arts & Crafts :
- Registration with Export Promotion council for handicrafts
3.Custom Duty Refund:
- BILL OF ENTRYN (IMPORTER COPY)
- DUTY CHELLAN COPY
- SALE INVOICE
- TAX INVOICE
- CA CERTIFICATE
- LETTER HEAD OF YOUR COMPANY (5 COPIES)